Subject: Re: summary of BPSS issues

I had left out a group of issues around signals, legal binding, and security

They are:

Signal Related:

#50/122 Intention to align with RosettaNet
#55 Need clearer description of business signals
#58 Need to align "isSynchronized" with TP and TRP "signalsOnly",
"responseOnly",... #75 Need to align acknowledgement signals with Message
Service Spec signals #75 Need to align error element
#75 Need to align exception element

Legal/Security related:

#31 Could we rename "isLegallyBinding" to "isCommerciallyBinding"?
#42 Is description of nonrepudiation correct?
#57 Should we provide three values for each of the security related
attributes?

I am copying the RosettaNet architects, since these issues are partially
RosettaNet related.
Could I get John Yunkers to work with the RosettaNet architects to resolve the
signal related issues?

Could I get Jamie Clark to address the Legal/Security related issues?

Also I had left off the attachement with the issues list, here it is. Please
refer to it for full wording of each issue.

-karsten