Subject: RE: ebXML Compliancy

Title: ebXML Compliancy
Tushar,

    Good questions. These are tough questions which need to be answered to make ebXML successful.

    We are in the process of forming an OASIS committee to answer precisely these questions. The committee is named ebXML Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance - IIC.

    In the meantime, may be you could find some POC implementations to run against as an in formal sanity check. Even an independent implementation would do the trick. For example the JAXM from Sun or some other implementations might be of help.

cheers
-----Original Message-----
From: tushar.dave@employease.com [mailto:tushar.dave@employease.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 7:42 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: ebXML Compliancy

1.If I implement only part of the Messaging specification. i.e. Just the BestEffort part and not the reliable messaging. Is my server ebXML compliant?

2 .If I just implement the synchronous messaging and not the asynchronous messaging will my implemenation be ebXML compliant?

3. What is the meaning of ebbXML compliant?

4. How can I check whether my server is ebXML compliant?

Tushar Dave
Employease Inc.
Phone: 404-949-8833 (NEW)
Email: tushar.dave@employease.com