Subject: ebXML tutorials

There was significant interest regarding a ebXML tutorial
based on the 1.0 release for application developers a
few weeks ago on the list.

What's the status on this project (i.e. is anyone working
on it?) This is a good idea and I didn't want to see it die...

There is demand for an few short introductory tutorials
based on the BP, Messaging, CC, and Reg/Rep specs. If
the ebXML organization doesn't want to be involve in these
documents, I would like to create/maintain a set of "unofficial" documents
reviewed by the some of the members of specification development
teams.

Please let me know if you're working on this....Would like to
combine efforts with anyone interested in this project.

Eric Chiu, author/consultant
Imservice, Inc
www.imservice.com
650-906-6600