Subject: Re: EbXML Schemas

The ebXML Registry TC has a sub-team called "Registry As Web Service" or
RAWS. It is working to define an abstract web service interface for the
registry with normative bindings to various protocols (e.g. SOAP/HTTP).
Part of the RAWS proposal is to re-define the ebXML Registry DTD as an
XML Schema compliant with XML Schema 1.0.

Note that all of this is in proposal stages for ebXML Registry V2.0 work
and has not been voted in yet.

You may find the schema and WSDL files etc. at:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200108/msg00036.html

Farrukh

tushar.dave@employease.com wrote:

> Does any one has ebxml schemas thats XML Schema 1.0 compliant
> (namespace http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema).?
> If so could someone point me towards those.
> When is ebXML Messaging Specification going to include 2001 schema as
> part of the specification?

> Tushar Dave
> Employease Inc.
> Phone: 404-949-8833 (NEW)
> Email: tushar.dave@employease.com

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Dr. MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh Najmi
end:vcard