Subject: Re: ebXML implementations

Hello Lars:

XML Global has developed software for all components of ebXML.
Currently,  we offer the ebXML Messaging Libraries, GoXML Central - our
Registry/ Repository back end and some additional libraries for CPP/CPA
creation/negotiation.

Our Transformation product, GoXML Transform v 2.0 (Beta Oct 15), has
built in support for UID lookup into an ebXML compliant Registry as well
as additional functionality for other ebXML roles.  The current version
(1.2) is available for download and  evaluation from our website:

http://www.xmlglobal.com

We are able to  integrate all of our components together to build a
system able to execute the high level ebXML use case described int he
Technical Architecture Specification and other business use cases our
ebXML customers have asked us for.

Cheers

Duane Nickull