Subject: API's Avilability to creat ebXML Message,to respond and for ebxML Messaging Service..

Dear Sir/Madam,
                        We are going to do a project on ebXMLMS(ebXML Messaging Service) for B2B. I read the ebXML Message Service Specification i.e ebXML Transport,Routing & Packaging Version 1.0 released on 11 may 2001. It says that Message can contain Payload's  and the payload can have simple plain text object or complex nested multi-part object . If the request is in any format then how the Java application can know the request and how it respond so. I formualted one slide using my ideas and requirements of ebXML specifiation. So please go through and inform me the required API's to create ebxML Messaging and API's to respond to request which contain payload in any format.

Attachment has one power point slide.. which tells my request in a clear fashion.
Kind regards,

R.Panneer Selvam

  Software Engineer
Samsung SDS India Development Center