Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML Registry Specifications

Check the archives (I assume this list is archived).  DTDs or schemas
for specific documents have been beyond the scope of ebXML to date.  For
now you will need to look elsewhere.  UN/CEFACT may produce them
sometime in the future.   OASIS is starting up a UBL technical committee
to produce a set of common schemas based on xCBL with the intention of
aligning them with ebXML/CEFACT core components.

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com