Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Product stack for ebXML implementation.

Rémy Marchand wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For a European project, I am interested in knowing when ebXML TRP messaging
> solutions will be available, if any are in development.

Remy:

XML Global has a package ready in java.  Matt MacKenzie, our VP of R &
D, recently put some more finishing touches on it.  I have it running on
my machine right now and it works great.  It is probably ideal for your
project.

For you, or anyone who wants to get a copy to use,  please contact Moshe
Silverstein (cc'd above) for the terms etc.  Matt is currently looking
after the technical development.

This package is written to use the XML Global Central software.

Duane Nickull