Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Product stack for ebXML implementation.

fyi

The Java(tm) API for XML Messaging 1.0 (JAXM) is now available as part of Sun's
Java(tm) XML Pack from: http://java.sun.com/xml/downloads/javaxmlpack.html

JAXM includes a profile for ebXML TRP that implements all of the mandatory parts
of the spec.

cheers

pk

>Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:58:02 +0100
>From: Rémy Marchand <rm-edi@worldnet.fr>
>Subject: [ebxml-dev] Product stack for ebXML implementation.
>To: ebxml Dev <ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org>
>Cc: Gilles Brandel <gilles.brandel@srci.fr>
>
>Hello,
>
>For a European project, I am interested in knowing when ebXML TRP messaging
>solutions will be available, if any are in development.

Peter Kacandes

Sr. Product Manager, Java XML APIs	phone number: 	408 276 7139, X17139
Java Software Products 			email:	peter.kacandes@sun.com