Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML specifications interdendancies

Actually, the MS TC agreed in the last F2F that
there was an interdependency between MSH and CPA.
However, the interdependency only applies to the
identified parameters (elements/attributes) of the CPA
that apply to the technical details of the message
exchange. It isn't necessary that an MSH implementation
use a CPA document directly for its configuration,
but it does require that the information relevant to
the MSH be somehow made available to the MSH to support
its operation.

It should be noted that use of a compliant BPSS
would not be required in this context. Technically,
a CPA could point to anything that defined/described the
business process, not just a BPSS instance document.

HTH,

Chris