Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML specifications interdendancies

There is no negotiation specification at this time. Anyone OASIS member who
wants to join the negotiation subteam, let me know.

As to " how do I use it
without getting locked down into a propreitory messaging solution from
vendor  , until ebXML addresses it in the standard ?",
the answer is that you wait for a standard or be proactive in creating a
standard.

Extensibility means that it facilitates extension of the standard, not that
everyone is free to add his own extensions.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center