Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] WSDL

Fraser,

In the OASIS ebXML Registry V2.0 work we used WSDL to define the SOAP interface
to the registry. We also looked into using WSDL to define the ebXML Messaging
interface to the registry. That would have required doing an ebXML Messaging
binding for WSDL (what you are suggesting). We decided that this was best done
by the ebXML Messaging team rather than the registry team and therefore did not
go down that path.

IMO, It would be of interest if anyone defines an ebXML Messaging binding for
WSDL and that binding is approved by the ebXMl Messaging team.

Farrukh