Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML DTDs and Schemas for Purchase Orders,Invoices etc.

Mr. Norris,

You won't find what you're looking for, at least not yet anyway.  ebXML at this
point is an infrastructure and does not incorporate DTDs or schemas for business
documents.  UN/CEFACT may at some time in the future develop "standard" ebXML
based documents, and the OASIS UBL Technical Committee is currently doing just
that.