Subject: [ebxml-dev] ebXML schemas for Automotive industry

I am looking for ebXML schemas for the automotive industry. I am especially
interested in EDI X12 formats 141 and 142.
The url http://xml.coverpages.org/OAGI-ebXML200107.html mentions that

"The Open Applications Group Announces Support for ebXML
OAGI to incorporate electronic business messaging specification from United
Nations trade and technology body and OASIS into over 182 mature Business
Object Documents (BODs) or XML-based business messages."

This is dated July 30, 2001. Any idea what these 182 BODs are and where one
can (at least) find a list of these BODs?

Thanks

Pravin Powale

Program Manager
4C Solutions Inc.