Subject: [ebxml-dev] ebXML message validation against schema

Hi,

I am trying to validate the ebxml message v1.0 against
the schema before sending it, but am not able to
perform validation. probably due to one of the below
reasons.

a) The generated ebXML is not in complaint with the
schema which am using to validate.
             or
b) The Schema which am using may not be in complaint
with the document instance.

I would be grateful if any one could provide me with a
sample ebXML message and the complaint Schema for the
same by which I can perform validation.

regards,
gazi