Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] How to generate ebXML from Oracle PLSQL and Any goodtoolsour there to convert a flat file to an XML doc

Ram,

May I suggest that you might get a better answer from a different list?  The Oracle
specific questions are not related to ebXML, and you may have better luck on an
Oracle list, the Yahoo EDI list edi-l, or the general xml-dev list.

Re:  Also are there any good tools which can convert a flat file into ebXML
document!

There are several products which translate flat files to XML formats, and I suggest
the same lists.  There are no ebXML documents (at least not yet anyway).  You
probably don't care about that anyway, since you already have the DTDs from your
"destination company".

Hope this helps,

Mike