Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] How to generate ebXML from Oracle PLSQL and Any goodtools our there to convert a flat file to an XML doc

there is a tool XSQL which transforms the data from Oracle tables into XML
and vice verse. The tool is available at Oracle site. Could be PLSQL based
or Java based. Java based can only be used with 8.1.7 at least.

Cheers, nada

                    "Ram R. Cheeti"
                    <Ram.R.Cheeti@uni        To:     "ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org" <ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org>
                    lever.com>               cc:
                                             Subject:     [ebxml-dev] How to generate ebXML from Oracle PLSQL
                    16/02/2002 00:49         and Any good tools our there to convert a flat file to an XML
                                             doc

I am trying to get information on generating XML from Oracle (8i and 9i)
PLSQL.
I appreciate any help in giving me information on we need to install on
Oracle
DB and where I can find documentation on generating XML documents using
PLSQL.
I have DTDs from the destination company I need to send XML docs.
Also are there any good tools which can convert a flat file into ebXML
document!!
I appreciate any information.
Thanks
Ram