Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] BPMI?

MSH's function is to pass messages between the two partners.  That is part
of "execution of the CPA" but not the whole thing.  The BPSS instance
document is logically part of the CPA.  The MSH does nothing about BPSS
function.  BPSS function is largely choreography. Checking correct
execution of the choreography is the job of a function in the middleware
(BSI) above the MSH.

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704