Subject: [ebxml-dev] re ebxml demo

Hi Sam - you may want to review an Electronic Tendering ebXML Application
that has been developed by members of the Open Interchange Consortium [OIC].

This ebXML application is called Tender Information Management Services [TIMS]

An overview of TIMS as an E-commerce application can be reviewed on
http://www.oic.org/guest.htm

The XML Schema details can be reviewed on
http://www.oic.org/cpt

TIMS has been operational for over 18 months and has around 100
subscribers in Australia.

It is available for licence to other organisations overseas that wish to
consolidate E-tenders from Government and Commercial sites into a one
stop shop for tenders.

Our subscribers find the management information very useful for their own
planning and training.  This management information includes analysis by:

1	Industry Groups
	http://www.oic.org/guest4a.htm

2	Application Groups
	http://www.oic.org/guest4b.htm

Currently OIC members are in the process of planning a Roadshow over
the next 6 months to stimulate Small and Medium size Enterprises [SMEs]
to appreciate the benefits of E-Tendering.
http://www.oic.org/3a4a2.htm

This Roadshow is the result of a consultancy contract awarded to OIC members
of the XML & E-commerce Special Interest Group [XZIG] to research applications
of interest for Local Government Agencies.

This contract was awarded by the Federal Government Department of
Employment, Workplace Relationship & Small Business [DEWRSB]
http://www.oic.org/3a4h3.htm

NEXT STEPS

Hope that helps

Please e-mail if you have further questions

regards

Peter HENRY
TIMS Co-ordinator
OPEN INTERCHANGE CONSORTIUM