Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] EbXML Sun implementation

Olivier,

ebXML's Message Service (the protocol and message
format for ebXML messages) is based upon SOAP as the
underlying envelope format and processing model.

What ebXML does is define standard extensions to a SOAP
message, in full accordance with the SOAP protocol,
that adds features and capabilities such as reliability,
security and addressing, that SOAP itself does not
provide natively.

So, in fact, what you see is a SOAP envelope containing
ebXML extensions which is precisely what you should be
expecting.

Cheers,

Chris