Subject: [ebxml-dev] Help Me -- ebXML Example implementations / How to start

Hi Friends/Sirs,

Can anybody help in understanding the ebXML .....
I read the specifications and I wants to work on some examples....

( As I am familiar with UDDI,WSDLSOAP......... I understand that ebXML is the
extension to all these techmologies which aims at e-business development)

Please tell me where can I see the examples in work and/or download

I wants to see some example scenerios where we can implement ebXML...

Thank You,
Satya

--
Modukuri Satyanarayana,