Subject: [ebxml-dev] about cpp/a negotiation

Dear all,

We have some questions about the implementation of CPP/A. In the specification, there are no remarks for automated negotiation and configurations of CPA. We want to implement the ebXML CPP/A standards for defining business profiles and the conditions that allow integration between businesses. If we implement automated CPA negotiation tool, it will be provided to create a CPA from two given CPP documents.

Our questions are:

How can be negotiation done? Is CPA document itself modified or it¡¯s just transferred using MSH?

After negotiation, How can we configure CPA parameters? Where? Does every party have to save configuration file in it¡¯s own DB?

Are there any API for CPP/A? I came across JSR 157 ebXML CPP/A APIs for Java but it¡¯s not available I guess.

Anyone else done this and have some "shareable" resources/info.artificts that we might
be able to reuse?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hyoung-Uk, Moon

Hyoung-Uk, Moon

B2BI Development Team

T.82-31-779-2867  F.82-31-779-2709

276-2,Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seonganam-si,

Kyeonggi-do 463-775, Korea