Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML question

ebXML defines the messaging protocols, technical agreements, collaboration
orchestration, choreography, and registry.  It does not define the contents
of the business documents (payload).  ebXML messages can carry any sort of
business documents including both XML and EDI.  The best place to find
business document definitions is in the various industry consortia.

There is an ebXML team in UN/CEFACT that is working on core components,
which are standardized components of business documents but they have not
yet issued a standard.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

                      "ZILBER,LEONID
                      (HP-NewJersey,ex1        To:       "'ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org'" <ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org>
                      )"                       cc:
                      <leon_zilber@hp.c        Subject:  [ebxml-dev] ebXML question
                      om>

                      04/03/2002 11:08
                      AM

Hi guys,

This is my very first time encountering ebXML, and I have a question,
hopefully someone can help me with.
I know that ebXML defines variety of XML documents that can be used to
support e-commerce.
Do you know where can I find those docs?

Thank you,
Leon

Leon Zilber
HP Internet Operation R&D Lab