Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] where to start? here is the place....

Just to clarify Andrzej's comments...

Sun's ebXML registry implementation was donated to open source where it has been enhanced
support the latest V2.0 specifications of the OASIS ebXML Registry.

The open source ebXML Registry project is found at:

    http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net

Recently Hong Kong University announced that they are operating an
OASIS ebXML V2.0 Registry in beta based upon the open source implementation.
Details at:

The ebXML Registry  project at source forge will be releasing a developer download later
this month
of their OASIS ebXML V2.0 Registry.

Farrukh