Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML security for Credit Cards

Hi David,
 This is a classic requirement for having security
beyond data storage. Apart from data encryption,
there would be a need to do the following:
1. Provide access control mechanism at content
level that will decide who can read/write/browse what.
2. Based on the user, performing the operation, the
access control can be verified and so allowed/denied
to manipulate the data.
 If you use a relational database system for storing
the purchase order information, you would
need to build this access control in your application.
 I assume you have a user security database already in
place for handling user authentication, otherwise all
this is meaningless.
 I may not have answered your questions, but hope this
provides some ideas.

regards,
-ranjeet