Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Send us a demo application regarding ebXMLregistryframework

Hi Yerra,

We have a real open source application which is a Registry Browser for the OASIS
ebXML Registry V2.0 .
While it is not officially released yet you can easily try it out following
instructions at:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/registryBrowserGuide/registryBrowserGuide.html

Please post follow up discussion on that application at the yahoo eGroup at:

Some related links are:

    http://www.cecid.hku.hk/Release/PR09APR2002.html
    http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net

Farrukh