Subject: Re: AW: AW: [ebxml-dev] RE: [EDI-L] Article on ebXML Core Components...

Heaven's to Betsy, my little announcement sure has given birth to a
strange set of discussions.

Let me agree with Frank here.  I run Quickbooks, and by itself it is not
sufficient to run a small business in an electronic B2B environment.
 For starters, it doesn't even know how to receive a Purchase Order from
a customer - you have to create it as an invoice!  Add to that the lack
of necessary features like maintaining cross references between your
catalog and the customer's ordering item number, etc.

Even with QuickBooks, the lowest common denominator is pretty low...

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com