Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] wrt Process Specification document

Shanthi,

The process specification document that the CPA references is an instance
document of the ebXML Business Process Specification Schema (BPSS). The
BPSS specification is available on the ebXML web site.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

                      Farrukh Najmi
                      <Farrukh.Najmi@Su        To:       Shanthi OK <ebxml_go@yahoo.com>
                      n.COM>                   cc:       ebxml-dev-help@lists.ebxml.org, akotok@disa.org, evals@xmlglobal.com,
                                                ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
                      05/08/2002 07:30         Subject:  Re: [ebxml-dev] wrt Process Specification document
                      AM

Shanti,

For techniques used to store a CPP in an ebXML V2 registry...

If you are developing in Java, I would recommend using the JAXR API to
access the registry. More information may be found at:

    http://jcp.org/jsr/detail/093.jsp

Note that the above JAXR provider implementation is a free open source
works-in-progress. It can be used with any vendors spec complaint OASIS
ebXML V2 registry.

Farrukh

Shanthi OK wrote:
      GDay to all,

      I have gone through and understood to some extend the ebCPP/A
      specification. I am trying to implement the ebCPP/A specification,
      concerning to the same I understand according to the specification
      the CPP/A refers to some process specification document which
      actually describes the conversations Request/Response the party is
      capable of, have said this I would be grateful to all those who could
      enlighten me about process specification document, its contents,
      format, procedure or technique used to store in the Registry etc..

      Thanks in advance,

      with regards,

      smiley

      Do You Yahoo!?