Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] MSH 1.0 vs 2.0?

Duane:

> I see you are very active.   Here are some comments:

Very much so....we're immersed in this stuff up to our eyeballs!

> > 1) What is the difference between MSH 1.0 and 2.0 versions?
>
> There are many.  Farrukh from Sun made a comparison document (I don;t
> know where it is).  One thing you shoulkd know is that they are not
> compatible.

Thanks...I've pinged Farrukh to see if he can provide this document.

Any comments/suggestions as to how to manage migration from 1.0 to 2.0 MSH?
This might be a thorny matter if two trading partners have implementations that are at
different version levels.

...Andrzej

Chaeron Corporation
http://www.chaeron.com