Subject: [ebxml-dev] Tagline for ebXML contributors

I would like to propose a tag line like "Proud to be an ebXML
contributor" because I feel there is an ocean of difference between
these WSCI guys and us. Yes all of us have strong opinions, but at the
end of the day so much good work could be accomplished in ebXML because
we have a culture that is at opposite of these guys culture.

Jean-Jacques Dubray____________________
Chief Architect
Proud to be an ebXML contributor
Eigner  Precision Lifecycle Management