Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] RNIF vs ebXML

RosttaNet members that frequent this site need to make their voice heard by
contacting Board members to push for RNIF 3.  The ROI in using RNIF 3 over 2
would be more participation in both RosettaNet and ebXML initiatives as a
direct result of lower implement cost.

Howard

-----Original Message-----
From: Eckenfels. Bernd [mailto:b.eckenfels@seeburger.de]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 4:18 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Cc: nagahashi@fla.fujitsu.com

Hello,

>Yes, RosettaNet has announced that they are going to adopt ebMS in
>future release of RNIF (=3.0). You can find ebXML's press release at:

most of the RosettaNet users stick to RNIF1.1, RosettaNet itself is
promoting and pushing 2.0 very heavyly. They even offer compatibility
baging. To me it looks like nobody seriously is working on the ebXML
transition at RosettaNet.

Of course I can be wrong, as I do not have memebr insight. Perhaps
anybody on the List is RosettaNet Champion?

RosettaNets announcemnrt to migrate to ebXML is over a year old.

Greetings
Bernd