Subject: Fwd: Re: [ebxml-dev] Re: Addendum to Automating execution of BizProcesses ... [long]; re: Trolls

I tried to post this about six weeks ago and wondered why no one
responded.  Seems that somehow my ability to post to this list was
disabled, and then I was unsubscribed completely.  My thanks to Karl Best
for looking into and fixing the problem.

This message's thread has long since died down (and we can all be
thankful!), but the points and offer still stand.

Cheers,

Mike