Subject: [ebxml-dev] EBXML research

I am doing my Msc in e-Technology at Middlesex. It is now time for my
Thesis. The subject I have in mind is the usage of EBXML within large
corporations. This because of my history as a EDI consultant. I am doing
the thesis at home without support of my employer. So I can use some help
getting the right scope.  What are according to you the unexplored topics
regarding ebXML for example?

So any ideas to help me getting the right scope are welcom .

greetings,
Math Leenders
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.