Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] BizTalk & ebXML

Has anybody used the ebXML adapters from, say, iWay
(http://www.iwaysoftware.com/products/adapters/ebXML.html) for BizTalk?
The adapter seems to be a Registry, and it is not obvious whether another
ebMS 2.0 can talk to it for communicating with an application other than
Registry.
I couldn't get through to the other provider's ebXML adapter page.

Regards,

-Suresh
Sterling Commerce

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:duane@xmlglobal.com]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 11:51 AM
To: Jean-Jacques Dubray
Cc: 'Mark Mark'; ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org

BTW - Microsoft offers an ebXML adapter right off their BizTalk Server
Page:

http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/evaluation/adapters/adapterslist.asp

(Hit "All adapters" then scroll down the list).

The gap has been bridged between the two (environments?) and commercial
products are available right now to anyone running BizTalk.  If you own
a BizTalk Server,  you can have an ebXML Registry Client (A COM object
built in C++) and/or a ebXML V 2.0 Message Handler Service.

Duane Nickull

> Here is the biztalk spec url:
> http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/techinfo/BizTalkFramework20.doc
>
> Cheers,