Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] The CEFACT website horribly out of date

Hi Steve,

    Do you happen to have a list of or pointers to the
things about ebxml that you compiled? I am sure
something like this is going to be useful to folks
like me, who are trying to extract useful information
from noise.

Thanks,
Nagendra.

http://www.ebtwg.org/projects/documentation/bpschema/ppt/BPSS2-Project-Statu
> s-12Oct01.ppt
> HTTP 404 - File not found
>
> http://www.ebtwg.org/groups/ebtwg.html
> Sign-Up Page under re-construction! (and has been as
> long as I remember!)
>
> Jouko Salonen

=== message truncated ===