Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML MS-2.0

Hi Folks,

I would like to correct some inaccuracies in my previous response to
this thread.

I inadvertently assumed that the Drummond work was the same as work
done in a in a partnership between Sun, a customer,
TransCanada Pipelines and an integrator, Thoughtworks. This project
did utilize JAXM, the Sun ONE Message Queue product and ebXML messaging.
If you're interested in more data about this project which also
combines ebXML with Web Services integration, J2EE, and JMS, you can
read our white paper at
http://wwws.sun.com/software/sunone/wp-cortex.pdf

As noted by my reference to the Drummond group site, I can confirm
that Sun is working with the Drummond Group for ebXML messaging
conformance. However, I'm not involved in that work and don't know
anything about the implementation. Drummond group testing is ongoing
and until it completes, no inference should be drawn about Sun's participation,
level of compliance, reference to future products, or potential
product features.

I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience.

Thanks, and sorry again for the mis-information.

cheers

pk