Subject: [ebxml-dev] Question: does ebXML Business Process MetaModel supportnesting of Business Transaction?

Hi, dear all

I'm new to ebXML Business Process Spec. When I read an article from
http://searchwebservices.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid26_gci821800,00.html,

I found that "A business transaction is an atomic unit of work and cannot
be decomposed into lower-level business transactions. Each business
transaction is expressed as an exchange of electronic business documents,
i.e. one or two predefined business document flows.". While in ebXML
Business Process Specification Schema Version 1.01, there's an attribute
"onInitiation" of transition, which seems to support Business Transaction
nesting. Does this conflict with the quotation above? What is the intention
of the "onInitiation" attribute? Can it support the nesting of Business
Transactions in a single Binary Collaboration?

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,