[ebxml-dev] wrt Core Component specs

Hi,

I had gone through the spec which is for public review
and found it to be very abstract for now. I would
rather be very grateful if any of you can provide me
with the information about
whether there exists the final version of ebXML Core
Component spec. If yes, where can i find the same.

Thanks in advance,

with regards,