Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML for a Microsoft Environment?

Waleed:

XML Global has written an ebXML messaging implementation that is
available for BizTalk.  We have done extensive work in this area.  The
ebXML MS (labelled as iWay) is written up on the Microsoft site:

http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/evaluation/adapters/adapterslist.asp

click on "all adapters" then scroll down to "ebXML".

The one referenced is a v 1.* implementation.  The latest v 2.0 is not
yet released but will be once the Drummond Group Tests are finished (in
order to guarantee interoperability to all our customers).

Additionally,  we supplied a VB COM object that builds the ebXML
Registry RSS messages and sends them over the ebXML MS for the Canadian
Government.  The details are at:

http://www.stock-quotes.com/integrator/newsrelease.asp?news=27187&ticker=X
MLG&lang=EN

We have also done some work for Honda via the STAR implementation which
is written in Java and can be ported to any MS platform.  If you (or
anyone else) is interested,  please contact me off the list.

Best wishes

Duane Nickull

Waleed_Abdulla@ahm.honda.com wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>     I need to implement an ebXML Messaging Service test using Microsoft
> tools and I'm looking for a free MSH to use in my test. I found a lot of
> tools for the Java environment but non for Microsoft. Is anybody aware
of
> such a tool? I need to be able to connect to the MSH from VB or C# and I
> don't want to go through the process of C# to Java communication.
>
> Thanks,
> Waleed

VP Strategic Relations,
Technologies Evangelist