[ebxml-dev] Request for help in BPSS

Hi all,

             I am having a small doubt in implementation of BPSS. Please
can you help me in below described sinerio. I got struck with this.

             Say if you have two BinaryCollaboration 'BC1','BC2'. And
'BC1'
and 'BC2' are linked through CollaborationActivity 'CA1'. If 'BC1' is
started
and the 'Start' element is pointing to CollaborationActivity 'CA1' which
will
inturn start the 'BC2' , and 'BC2' will start some BusinessTransaction
'BT1',
which will send a request document to Responder.

             So how will the Responder side Workflow engine know that this
Request is due to the 'BC1',because the ebMS layer will carry 'Service'
and
'Action'
fields which holds values 'BC2' and 'BT1' respectively and it does not
carry
anything
which says this Request document is due to 'BC1'. Please give me some clue
to go forward.

Hoping for ur replay,
Thanks in advance.

regards,