Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] query

Guarav,

you could as well have a look at jabber/xmpp for messaging, in coorporation
with my ebxml-to-jabber/xmpp gateway and with regard to the jabber
enhancement specification jep-56 (http://jabber.org/jeps). It would be an easy task to
add a communication interface to talk with AS2.

happy new years day,
ulrich

(url below)