Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML overview

Tony:

Many thanks.  Great news about your implementation.  Please keep us posted
on your progress, since real-life implementations are important weapons in
our public information campaign.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association