Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] GoXML Messaging 3.0.1

Kechav/Neville:

You guys should have both received your keys by now.  While anyone is
available to download and use the GoXML ebXML v2.0 Messaging, it does
sometimes take us up to one full business day to validate the downloadee
and send out an eval key.

I suggest we take this off-line if you have any other questions (not on
open dev list.)

best wishes.

Duane Nickull

--