Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Happy birthday, XML!

Jon:

> If you're going to quote me, I'll thank you to quote all relevant
> parts of what I said.  Below is the text that actually appeared on
> CNET.

Relevance, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

You'll note that I did include the URL for the original article for those that might
be interested in the complete context of your comments.

You might also want to note your quoting objections at Cafe con Leche
(http://www.cafeconleche.org/), where I first spotted the reference.  You'll note
that Elliotte also provided a link the full article.

I left out the Sun advertising on purpose.  No need to get in a snit about it. ;-)

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com