RE: CSG Answers to Mark Crawford's Questions regarding the UN/CEFACT Position Statement on ebXML

Hello,

Yes, e.g. in Finland.  Finnish e-invoicing works either between you and
your
customer directly, or (of relevance to SMEs) by using banks as
intermediaries,
using your (and your customer's) normal e-banking software.

http://www.fba.fi/finvoice/

If you look at the Finvoice specification, you while see that it uses
ebMS 2.0.   One of those many cases where ebXML is quietly starting to
deliver..

Finvoice is Finland's transposition of an EU directive on VAT invoicing:

http://europa.eu.int/comm/taxation_customs/taxation/e_invoicing/e_invoicin
g_rules_en.htm

CEN ISSS has a report on e-invoicing for download at:

http://www.cenorm.be/cenorm/businessdomains/businessdomains/informationsoc
ietystandardizationsystem/ebusiness+and+ecommerce/einvoici
ng+focus+group/index.asp

> Rachel
>
> Rachel Foerster
> Rachel Foerster & Associates, Ltd.