Re: News!!!

     Matt & Duane:  Although we've enjoyed great contributions from many,
many experts, I cannot think of two people who have have worked harder
than
you to define and implement practical, global, interoperable ebXML
consistently over the past four years.  Congratulations and best of luck
in
the new voyage.
      Warm regards  Jamie Clark