[ANNOUNCE] ebXML Forum: Matching ebXML Business Processes

TO: ebXML-Dev List

The new issue of ebXML Forum features a paper by Dennis Krukkert of the Physics and Electronics Laboratory of the Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (that uses the Dutch acronym TNO-FEL). Dennis's paper outlines a methodology for matching business processes in ebXML.  He looks into both the structure of the processes, as reflected in UML activity diagrams, and their semantics, as expressed in Business Information Entities (BIEs). It is our lead story this week at http://www.ebxmlforum.org/ .

Best regards.

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/
+1 540-729-1421

p.s. We send similar messages to multiple lists. If you receive more than one of these announcements, please accept my apologies