Subject: Re: Another ebXML list

Brais Méndez wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>I have subscripted some time ago, and almost I don't receive emails, any
>other ebXML list with more traffic?
>
>Thanks

>To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription manager:
><http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/>

Hi Brais,

If you are interested in ebXML Registry you may consider subscribing to
the ebxmlrr-tech mailing list at:

    http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/mail-lists.html

This mailing lists is specific to ebXML Registry [1] (not all ebXML
specs) and is further limited to
the freebXML Registry Open Source implementation [2].

Questions related to the ebXML Registry  spec are often posted and
answered on this list, though most questions tend to be implementation
specific.

Farrukh

[1] ebXML Registry specifications
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/specs

[2] freebXML Registry (Open Source implementation)
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net

[3] Epidemic Management Using ebXML Registry
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/oasis-demo-xml2003.sxi
(Open Office format)
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/oasis-demo-xml2003.ppt
(ppt format)