Re: Hi

Alireza Balouch wrote:

> Dose anyone have an actual ebxml file to test on???

>To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription manager:
><http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/>

Alireza,

Your question is not explicit enough. ebXML is made up of many
specifications each of which defines
many file formats based on XML Schema etc. You need to specify which
ebXML spec and what
type of file and what kind of test.

I will start by pointing you to a few sample files for OASIS ebXML
Registry version 2.5:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ebxmlrr/ebxmlrr-spec/misc/2.5

Best of luck and thanks for your interest in ebXML Standards.

Farrukh