Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ebXML Forum: Getting behind the wheel for North American auto dealers

TO: ebXML Dev list

The new issue of ebXML Forum tells how ebXML is providing the e-business infrastructure between growing numbers of auto manufacturers and dealers in the USA and Canada.

Read about this story and more in the new ebXML Forum: http://www.ebxmlforum.org/

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/

p.s. We send similar announcements to multiple lists. If you get duplicates, please accept our apologies.